About the job
Duties And Responsibilities
- Communicate with UI designers, developers and other stakeholders to plan each project’s success. Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Demonstrated extensive experience with integration of external APIs.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Participating in the development of solutions using CI/CD, automated builds, and AWS DevOps.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Knowledge of performance testing tools (Ex. Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Karma)
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
ClearGage is revolutionizing the way healthcare providers do business. We recognize the need for modern payment options and deliver innovative patient payment technology that significantly reduces accounts receivable, elevates patient satisfaction and increases total patient payments. In Q2 of 2021, ClearGage launched its new patient finance program designed to help practices extend affordable and fair payment options to more of their patients. This program gives practices the ability to easily setup payment plans with their patients and get paid upfront, as quickly as next business day.