About the job:
We are adding an Account Manager to our growing team! The Account Manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business leaders and stakeholders. Account managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the clients’ needs. The Account Manager presents additional solutions that will benefit the client and their operational needs and has a defined revenue goal for their portfolio. This position requires excellent training, organizational and project management skills.
- Project-manage new client and new product implementations and other client set up needs.
- Liaise with business development to affect an orderly transfer of the relationship from sales to implementations to account management.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant to clients and act as client advocate internally
- Drive client satisfaction by addressing/solving problems in a timely manner and providing updates on outstanding issues.
- Work collaboratively with interdepartmental teams to drive revenue growth via cross-selling of products and maximizing product utilization/penetration.
- Develop and effectively implement client specific business plans which align with the goals and objectives established in the departmental and corporate business plans.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor individual progress against business plan goals and objectives and adjust sales approach and/or strategies as needed
- Develop and implement client launch plans
- Understand and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments for the entire suite of products
- Prepare weekly reporting as required.
- Manage multiple concurrent cross-product opportunities and projects.
- Maintain client information in CRM.
- Protect proprietary and confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Dedicated professional with a strong work ethic, driven by integrity
- Motivated by portfolio growth
- Demonstrated ability to take on responsibility and perform under pressure
- Proven cross-selling record, project management, and revenue growth in account portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and create the strategic plan
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
Full-time, remote position
$55,000-60,000 annual salary
ClearGage offers 401k matching as well as dental, life, medical and vision insurance