Consumer Services Specialist
About the job:
We have an opening for a Consumer Services Specialist to join our rapidly growing team! The Consumer Services Specialist will assist and guide ClearGage software users on how to resolve their consumer disputes through the software. This role will review consumer disputes, & grievances with our merchants. They will work to ensure all parties involved have a clear, documented resolution in order to maintain consumer compliance within the established agreement. This position is from 11am-8pm, Monday – Friday to serve our Midwest and Pacific Coast clientele.
- Make outbound calls to patients to resolve disputes, gather follow up documentation or provide next steps on the dispute process.
- Use email effectively and efficiently to communicate with patients/consumers
- Achieve and maintain a performance standard including but not limited to call handling, call quality and customer satisfaction.
- Schedule recurring meeting with merchants to review consumer disputes
- Employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond patient/consumers frustrations and solve customer’s problem.
- Log all inbound and outbound calls fully and accurately.
- Follow all established processes and procedures for all interactions.
- Search and retrieve data from various databases.
- Prepare and distribute excel reports as required
- Participate in training activities to maintain currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
- Entering patient accounts into our 3rd party vendors system for hard collections process
- Other tasks as may be identified from time to time.
- Previous financial services or medical, healthcare, and/or insurance experience required
- Previous experience with dispute resolution
- Previous experience with transaction processing and recurring payment plans preferred
- Must have solid computer experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support with a proactive approach to customer satisfaction, preferably in a Software, Healthcare, Insurance Carrier, Doctors Office/Medical Fields, or related environment
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience; high level of empathy and compassion
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of procedures for all dispute-related processes and systems.
- Ability to work independently to prioritize & multitask to meet specific goals set by management.
- Able to answer calls from customers in a professional and courteous manner to effectively interpret and address their needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to write clearly
- Effectively able to use email in a professional and courteous manner to provide product information or respond to customer questions
- Able to gather, analyze and troubleshoot customer disputes & utilize company resources to resolve issues
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM software preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
Full-time, onsite position in Tampa, FL
ClearGage offers 401k matching as well as dental, life, medical and vision insurance