Consumer Support Specialist/Customer Service, PT Evenings, 5-10pm M,T,TH,Sat.; 4:30-10 F
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service/Consumer Support Specialist to join our growing team! Training will be done on-site during regular daytime business hours and once complete, the part-time shift will be 5-10pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday and 4:30-10pm on Friday to support west coast clientele. Your evenings off will be Wednesday and Sunday and the position resides in our Call Center in Tampa.
- Answer inbound calls from patients and consumers to provide assistance and answer questions regarding patient financing and payment plans
- Review financing options available to patients/consumers and complete the financing enrollment process
- Make outbound calls to patients to resolve declined or late payments
- Use email effectively and efficiently to communicate with patients/consumers
- Achieve and maintain a performance standard including but not limited to call handling, call quality and customer satisfaction.
- Employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond patient/consumers frustrations and solve customer’s problem.
- Log all inbound and outbound calls fully and accurately.
- Follow all established processes and procedures for all customer interactions
- Search and retrieve data from various databases.
- Prepare and distribute reports as required
- Previous financial services or medical, healthcare, and/or insurance experience required
- Previous experience with medical claims submission and insurance follow up is highly preferred
- Previous experience with transaction processing and recurring payment plans preferred
- Prior experience with soft collections highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Widows and Office applications
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support with a proactive approach to customer satisfaction, preferably in a Software, Healthcare, Insurance Carrier, Doctors Office/Medical Fields or related environment
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience; high level of empathy and compassion
- Bilingual Spanish is highly preferred
Please fill out the required information below to submit your application.