Consumer Support Specialist, On-Site, 1pm-10pm, Sun & Mon. Off
We are looking for an experienced Consumer Support Specialist to join our growing call center operations team! The is position assists our consumers primarily in the Midwest and the West Coast clientele and works Tuesday through Saturday. Our Call Center team works on-site at our Tampa headquarters.
- Answer inbound calls from consumers to provide assistance and answer questions regarding patient financing and payment plans
- Review financing options available to consumers and complete the financing enrollment process
- Make outbound calls to consumer to resolve declined or late payments
- Use email effectively and efficiently to communicate with consumers
- Achieve and maintain a performance standard including but not limited to call handling, call quality and customer satisfaction.
- Employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond consumers frustrations and solve customer’s problem.
- Log all inbound and outbound calls fully and accurately.
- Follow all established processes and procedures for all customer interactions
- Search and retrieve data from various databases.
- Prepare and distribute reports as required
- Previous financial services or medical, healthcare, and/or insurance experience required
- Previous experience with medical claims submission and insurance follow up is highly preferred
- Previous experience with transaction processing and recurring payment plans preferred
- Prior experience with soft collections highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Widows and Office applications
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support with a proactive approach to customer satisfaction, preferably in a Software, Healthcare, Insurance Carrier, Doctors Office/Medical Fields or related environment
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience; high level of empathy and compassion
- Bilingual Spanish is highly preferred