Training Content Specialist
About the job
We have a Content Specialist position open on our Client Training & Operations team! You will be responsible to coordinate, design, develop and write all product, business, training, and department documentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements a documentation process.
- Maintains document control system that allows efficient and correct access.
- Develops, designs, creates, and maintains business documentation including but not limited to design specifications, marketing and sales materials, user manuals and guides, training materials, proposals, reports, policies and procedures, technical specifications, and on-line help.
- Designs and produces online documentation using standard authoring tools.
- Ensures timely completion of quality documentation for all products/business needs.
- Coordinates documentation and on-line help requirements with project, engineering, and test managers.
- Creates effective graphics, flow charts, and diagrams for inclusion in documentation.
- Tracks and coordinates documentation change requests, from approval through implementation.
- Manages documentation files.
- Analyzes documentation products and generates initiatives to improve quality, reduce customer service costs, and decrease customer support calls.
- Analyzes departmental processes and recommends improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in related field or equivalent.
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite, Camtasia, Animoto and Audacity for Audio.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and clearly in writing.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent grammatical and spelling skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing. priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams & committees.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
Benefits: 401k, Dental, Life Insurance, Medical, Vision
Please fill out the required information below to submit your application.