About the Job
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our rapidly growing Finance team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs. The Financial Analyst will be the right hand of the Controller as it pertains to financial analysis, data mining/analysis, business analytics and Treasury.
- Provide monthly actual to budget variance analysis.
- Review and analyze loan tapes.
- Reconcile loan performance with the loan management services system.
- Collaborate with the company’s loan servicing team to support loan payment reconciliation and merchant invoicing.
- Invoice merchants for ClearGage’s services.
- Support the reconciliation and lead the monitoring of Company’s various payment processing platforms.
- Assist in the daily Treasury operations.
- Support the Controller with Board and other financial presentation and analysis.
- Develop and implement operational reports including KPIs (key performance indicators) across the various departments.
- Assist with providing supporting schedules and information for the annual audit as well as annual and quarterly tax provisions, year-end tax return support, and other local tax compliance.
- Reconcile the Company’s corporate credit cards and bank accounts.
- Collaborate closely with other departments to support them in achieving their goals and objectives with regard to financial results, special reporting requests, and special projects.
- Experience in consumer loans/credit/banking is highly sought after. In addition, experience in SMB, commercial or C&I lending is preferred and fintech and marketplace lending is a significant plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of progressive experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in Private Equity or VC environment is preferred
Salary: $75,000 – $90,000
Benefits: 401k, Dental, Life Insurance, Medical, Vision
Please fill out the required information below to submit your application.