May 12, 2022
We are seeking a Human Resources Intern to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Conducting thorough research on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB) programs, recommending plans, and creating road map for 2022 initiatives.
- Working in all areas of Talent Acquisition including creating and updating job descriptions, implementing new ATS, pre-screening candidates, conducting reference checks, etc.
- Assist with implementation of new HRIS modules.
- Verify compliance in all areas of HR across the organization.
- Special event coordination for team building and engagement.
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to keep confidentiality