Consumer Support Specialist/Customer Service (1-10pm M,T, W, F, Sat.)
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Consumer Support Specialist to join our team! Training will be done on-site during regular business hours and once complete, regular work hours are 1pm-10pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Friday and Saturday (Thursdays & Sundays are days off), to support west coast clientele. This position is on-site at our Tampa headquarters.
- Answer inbound calls from patients and consumers to provide assistance and answer questions regarding patient financing and payment plans
- Review financing options available to patients/consumers and complete the financing enrollment process
- Make outbound calls to patients to resolve declined or late payments
- Use email effectively and efficiently to communicate with patients/consumers
- Achieve and maintain a performance standard including but not limited to call handling, call quality and customer satisfaction.
- Employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond patient/consumers frustrations and solve customer’s problem
- Log all inbound and outbound calls fully and accurately
- Follow all established processes and procedures for all customer interactions
- Search and retrieve data from various databases
- Prepare and distribute reports as required
- Previous financial services or medical, healthcare, and/or insurance experience required
- Previous experience with medical claims submission and insurance follow up is highly preferred
- Previous experience with transaction processing and recurring payment plans preferred
- Prior experience with soft collections highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support with a proactive approach to customer satisfaction, preferably in a Software, Healthcare, Insurance Carrier, Doctors Office/Medical Fields or related environment
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience; high level of empathy and compassion
Benefits: Dental, Life Insurance, Medical, Vision, 401k
Please fill out the required information below to submit your application.