Strategic Account Executive
Job Title: Strategic Account Executive
Department: Business Development/Growth
Reports to: VP of Sales
Effective Date: 8/25/2023
Travel: Up to 25%
Are you an accomplished sales professional with a proven track record of closing high-value deals and forging lasting relationships with top-tier clients? ClearGage, a leader in transforming healthcare payments, is seeking a Strategic Account Executive to drive our engagement with high revenue practices including multi-location practices, MSOs, DSOs, and other large practices. ClearGage is at the forefront of revolutionizing the way healthcare practices handle pricing transparency and patient payments. As Strategic Account Executive at ClearGage, you’ll be an integral part of our dynamic team, responsible for driving usage of our innovative solutions to new heights. With a commitment to simplifying healthcare payments, ClearGage offers a robust platform that streamlines patient billing and enhances financial operations for healthcare providers while providing a better patient experience.
In this role, your focus will be on nurturing relationships with select clientele, leveraging your expertise in consultative selling, your extensive industry contacts, and deep industry knowledge. ClearGage’s innovative platform is designed to address the unique challenges faced by strategic accounts, and as a sales professional, you’ll be at the forefront of showcasing the value proposition to drive meaningful business impact. Your ability to navigate complex sales cycles, build trust with high-level stakeholders, and strategically position ClearGage’s solutions will be instrumental in contributing to our continued success.
This is a full time, remote position. Travel may include attendance at trade shows, client visits, and other meetings as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and target strategic, high-revenue accounts within the healthcare sector.
- Develop tailored sales strategies that align with each client’s unique challenges and objectives.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with C-suite executives and decision-makers.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless implementation and customer satisfaction.
- Develop expertise in all ClearGage products and services to effectively position and demo ClearGage solutions.
- Negotiating agreements.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and competitive landscape to provide valuable insights to clients.
- Represent ClearGage at industry events and tradeshows.
- Previous experience in B2B sales in RCM, EHR/PM, Healthcare Payments or FinTech, or other related sales to multi-location, multi-provider practices.
- Previous experience in establishing integrated relationships in the RCM, EHR/PM, Healthcare Payments or FinTech, or other related fields.
- Existing contacts in the healthcare industry.
- Proficiency in a consultative sales model and a track record for achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled using Salesforce or similar CRM highly preferred.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow and function efficiently in a work-from-home environment.
- Goal-driven with enthusiasm, adaptability, and a can-do attitude.
If you’re a results-driven sales professional with a history of excelling in strategic account acquisition, and you’re excited about representing a revolutionary company that’s reshaping healthcare payments, we invite you to apply. Join ClearGage and play an essential role in driving our growth by strategically positioning our solutions within the top echelons of the healthcare industry.
Why Work for ClearGage?
- Innovative and inclusive culture.
- Growth and training opportunities.
- Fully remote company.
- Tech-savvy environment.
- Health and wellness initiatives.
- Excellent benefits and total rewards program – ask us for more info!
- Competitive compensation and PTO plan.
- Ability to contribute as an intrapreneur to mold the future of a progressive company.
- Our mission is to make healthcare more transparent and affordable for all.
Cleargage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.